Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November 18th

Prompts that I done Completed Today:

  • Apanthropinization (Serena) -
    “No, course not.  It’s my word of the day app, Mason.  Yesterday’s word was apanthropinization.”
  • Ratatouille (Maggie) -
    Knowing that Mason wouldn’t call back right away, I walked into the kitchen and reheated ratatouille from the night before.
  • Oatmeal Cream Pies (Carrie) -
    I also grabbed two oatmeal cream pies out of the box on the shelf to eat for dessert.
  • Parrot Who Talks in Foreign Language (Mindy) -
    The other book featured a parrot who could only speak in a foreign language, which taught acceptance or something.
  • Blanket Forts (Maggie) -
    “Well, it sounds better than what I had planned for the night, which was building blanket forts by the way, so sure.  Let’s go do something tonight.”
  • Something Tastes Wrong (elizjhaynes) -
    “This alfredo tastes a little bit off to me,” I said quietly to Mason, setting my fork down on the side of my plate.
  • Joy (Thea) -
    I could tell, when I let him order, that Mason was getting some sort of joy out of being in charge for once, and I was kind of having fun not making any decisions.
  • Olive (Thea) -
    The only time I didn’t let him make a decision for the rest of the night is when he tried to order me a martini with an olive, instead I had him order me a vodka tonic with a wedge of lime.
  • Aisle (Sushi) -
    Mason and I worked our way onto the dance floor, moving down the center aisle of the grand building
  • "Extraction team!" (Nancy) -
    “Extraction team!” I yelled.  “We need an extraction team here!”
  • Tragic (Thea) -
    “It wouldn’t have been tragic if it had been on purpose,” he said with a grin.
  • Deep Dish Pizza (cianano) -
    We stopped at the first pizza place we saw, where we ordered a deep-dish pizza topped with pepperoni, onions, ham, pineapple, and green peppers to split.
  • Romance or Outrageous Action (Nancy) -
    Once he was in the driver’s seat, I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
    • Clearly, I went with "romance" on this one.
  • Cosmic Latte (Alaina) -
    And they have this drink called a ‘Cosmic Latte’.  It is about the tastiest thing I’ve ever had.”
  • Scarlet (Alaina) -
    By the time I pulled away from him, his cheeks were a very deep shade of scarlet.

All of the Uncompleted Prompts, Including Today's:
  • November 2
    • Unexpected Detour (Nancy)
  • November 4
    • Buffer (Sushi)
    • Hidden Motivation or Emotion (Nancy)
  • November 5
    • Wombats (Nancy)
  • November 6
    • Wrong turn in the wrong part of town and meeting the wrong person (Nancy)
    • Apparition (Ghost)
    • Stranger in a strange land (Sushi)
    • The Puppet Masters (Sushi)
    • Quibble (Thea)
  • November 7
    • Awkward Family Interactions (Nancy)
  • November 8
    • Passing Wind Strands Ferry Passengers (Thea)
    • Dealers will hear car talk at noon (Thea)
    • Enraged cow injures farmer with ax (Thea)
    • Man struck by lightning faces battery charge (Thea)
    • Red tape holds up new bridges (Thea)
    • Kids make nutritious snacks (Thea)
  • November 9
    • Untamable by almost none (Thea)
    • Innocence Targeted (Thea)
  • November 10
    • Imagination (essbee)
    • Fetch (Ghost)
    • Vengeance (Ghost)
  • November 11
    • Cross-Breed (Alicia)
    • "I tried to move, but I was pinned down." (Alicia)
    • Wings (Sushi)
  • November 12
    • Fire Swamp (Nancy)
    • Pit of Despair (Nancy)
    • Ultimate Suffering (Nancy)
  • November 13
    • Risky Business (Thea)
    • Playing the Odds (Thea)
    • Rules of the Game (Thea)
    • Rebellion (Thea)
  • November 15
    • Slicing (Maggie)
    • Scares (Maggie)
  • November 16
    • Finish Line (Maggie)
    • Lost Again (elizjhaynes)
    • Beverage break (writingfreak)
  • November 17
    • firkytoodle (writingfreak)
    • "Antlers.  Antlers are good." (writingfreak)
    • dulcify (Thea)
    • delitescent (Thea)
    • deipnosophist (Thea)
    • deke (Thea)
    • dyad (Thea)
    • droke (Thea)
    • right place, wrong time (elizjhaynes)
    • Wisdom (Thea)
    • Secret of the Old Clock (Thea)
    • Death Cap (Thea)
    • Whole or Universal (Thea)
    • Hidden Staircase (Thea)
    • The Prince (Thea)
    • Clue in the Diary (Thea)
    • Crocodile (Thea)
  • November 18
    • Rival (Thea)
    • Secret in the Old Attic (Thea)
    • Sweetbread (Thea)
    • Witch Tree Symbol (Thea)
    • Hen of the woods (Thea)
    • Hot Chocolate (Maggie)
    • Heating Pad (Maggie)
    • Goldenrod (Alaina)
    • Wisteria (Alaina)
    • Weights (Kay)
    • Treadmill (Kay)
That's now 90 out of 154 prompts completed.  Or, if you'd rather, 58%, which is a higher percentage completed than yesterday.  I'm hoping to complete my 100th prompt tomorrow, while also raising my percentage completed.  Mind you, according to the 'rules', that percentage needs to be 100% on the 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment