Sunday, November 9, 2014

November 9th

The One and Only Prompt I Completed Today:

  • Tea (cianano) -
    Sitting down on the steps of a small, closed tea shop, I put my head in my hands and tried to calm myself down.
    • (And a bonus to that prompt:) “Il mio nome รจ Sushi.”

All of the Uncompleted Prompts, Including Today's:
  • November 1
    • Apanthropinization (Serena)
  • November 2
    • Unexpected Detour (Nancy)
    • Servant's Quarters (Alicia)
  • November 4
    • Buffer (Sushi)
    • Hidden Motivation or Emotion (Nancy)
  • November 5
    • Poached (Thea)
    • "Extraction Team" (Nancy)
    • Wombats (Nancy)
  • November 6
    • Wrong turn in the wrong part of town and meeting the wrong person (Nancy)
    • Tragic (Thea)
    • Apparition (Ghost)
    • Stranger in a strange land (Sushi)
    • The Puppet Masters (Sushi)
    • Quibble (Thea)
    • Quoting (Thea)
  • November 7
    • Awkward Family Interactions (Nancy)
    • Outrageous action or Romance (Nancy)
    • Map (writingfreak)
  • November 8
    • Deep dish pizza (cianano)
    • Cliff (cianano)
    • Passing Wind Strands Ferry Passengers (Thea)
    • Dealers will hear car talk at noon (Thea)
    • Enraged cow injures farmer with ax (Thea)
    • Man struck by lightning faces battery charge (Thea)
    • Red tape holds up new bridges (Thea)
    • Kids make nutritious snacks (Thea)
  • November 9
    • Grace unhinged (Thea)
    • Untamable by almost none (Thea)
    • Ferocious (Thea)
    • Innocence Targeted (Thea)
    • Sharp & Pointy (Thea)
Ramblings:
If I do as planned (which never happens), I'll finish my 50th prompt tomorrow.  I will also be grabbing prompt number 75, which gives you an idea as to my completed to uncompleted prompt ratio.

If you're familiar at all with the sprint leader's usual schedules, you can tell when I do most of my writing.  It's not favoritism, I swear, it's when you run sprints.  Although, if you follow me on twitter, you'll think I have a favorite prompt-giver, which is wrong.  I only have a least favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment