Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 4th

Previously Uncompleted Prompts, Now Completed:

  • Constellation (Rion) -
    Crossing the yard, I looked up at the stars in the sky, trying to locate one of the constellations, which the cloudy sky made very difficult.
  • A Quiet Hush (Thea) -
    We sat there in a quiet hush for a while.
  • New Traveling Companion (Nancy) -
    By the time Monday morning came around I was still suspended, as was Mason. ----(Side Note: This was the moment I decided Mason was going to go on the MC's journey with her, so I counted this as using the prompt.)
Today's Completed Prompts:

  • Stripe (Sushi) -
    It certainly didn't look like Cerise had meant to leave her home at all, her two striped suitcases were still sitting in the corner of the room, being used as a makeshift shelf for dirty clothes to sit on.
  • Blackberry (Sushi) -
    I grabbed the blackberry jelly out of the door and popped a few pieces of bread into the toaster.
  • Apple (Sushi) -
    Unfortunately, there wasn't enough jelly to put on half a piece of toast, so I threw both the jar and the lid in the trash and went back to the fridge to grab the apple butter I saw.
  • Sprint (Sushi) -
    Throwing on the very first clothes I saw, I changed as quickly as I could, then sprinted back into the living room where Mason sat on the couch, looking both nervous and worried.
  • Eerie, Dark Room (Nancy) -
    “Please, tell,” he said, picking up a picture of a dark, damp looking room that was covered with dust and cobwebs, save a few slender footprints on the ground.

    Today's Uncompleted Prompts:

    • Buffer (Sushi)
    • Oracle (Sushi)
    • Hidden Motivation/Emotion (Nancy)
    • Are hamburger buns with sesame seeds better than those without? (writingfreak)
    • Toh-mah-toh or Toh-may-toh (writingfreak)
    • Crossbows or Longbows? (writingfreak)
    Previously Uncompleted Prompts:

    • Nov 1 - Something Unexpected Pulled Out of a Pocket (Lauren)
    • Nov 2 - Sugar Snap Pea (writingfreak)
    • Nov 2 - Unexpected Detour (Nancy)
    • Nov 2 - Transportation Problems (Nancy)
    • Nov 2 - Servant's Quarters (Alicia)
    • Nov 2 - Wedding Bells (Alicia)
    • Nov 2 - Red Moon Rising (Rion)
    • Nov 2 - Mountain (Rion)


    2 comments:

    1. Replies
      1. I mean, I did tell you what I thought of them!

        No, honestly, some sprints are harder to fit in than others.

        Delete