Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 5th

Previously Uncompleted Prompts, Now Finished:

  • Sugar Snap Pea (writingfreak) -
    I busied myself in the kitchen making hamburgers with sauteed sugar snap peas on the side.
  • Toh-mah-toh or to-may-to (writingfreak) -
    Mason chuckled, “No thanks, I don't really like to-may-toes.  I'll have some to-mah-toes if you have any, though.”
  • Sesame seeds on Hamburger buns (writingfreak) -
    “But, it’s difficult to find the ones with the sesame seeds on top of them.  And, in my humble opinion, why waste money on buns without seeds?”
  • Mountain (Rion) -
    The mountain of clothes I dumped were still where I left them on the floor, so I decided to start there.

Today's Uncompleted Prompts:

  • Poached (Thea)
  • Something Happens out of the Blue (Nancy)
  • "Extraction team!!" (Nancy)
  • Wombats (Nancy)

Previously Uncompleted Prompts:

  • Nov 1 - Apanthropinization (Serena)
  • Nov 1 - Something Unexpected Pulled Out of a Pocket (Lauren)
  • Nov 2 - Unexpected Detour (Nancy)
  • Nov 2 - Transportation Problems (Nancy)
  • Nov 2 - Servant's Quarters (Alicia)
  • Nov 2 - Wedding Bells (Alicia)
  • Nov 2 - Red Moon Rising (Rion)
  • Nov 4 - Buffer (Sushi)
  • Nov 4 - Oracle (Sushi)
  • Nov 4 - Hidden Motivation/Emotion (Nancy)
  • Nov 4 - Crossbows or Longbows? (writingfreak)

Statistics, Facts, and Other Random Things: 

  • Out of 44 prompts, I've completed 29.  That's about 66% of taken prompts completed!
  • On average, I take 8.5 prompts per day and complete 5.25 of them.
  • Prompts are responsible for 100% of the eating that occurs in my novel so far.
  • Prompts are also responsible for a minor character becoming a major one.


No comments:

Post a Comment